Hit Counter

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Awesome Items!

Hi guys!
The shop was updated, take a look for yourself :)
I bought everything in my favorite color! - Red!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Like my style? I'll be looking for great styles over the next few days :) The top style I see wil receive a special prize on Chobots.im! :)
The prize will be from my Wardrobe - But I got some great stuff in there. Home-made gifts are better than bought... Kinda like Chobots Wardrobe gifts are better than big, fancy, crazy, awesome, epic, amazing, shiny, rare, incredible, cool, amazing items you get from the Chobots team for winning contests!

Sneek Peek of the Week
Hehe! The Sneek peek of the week is that the items such as the Jetpack and Agent Rocket Shows will make you fly - and fast too!
I'm updating the quotes appearance so it's not just.. Boring old bold letters! :)

See you on Chobots!
-Jazzy

Update: The Quote design is finished! Here's what it looks like:

New Quote Look!

2 comments: